Mobile phase filters protect your HPLC system from small particles that can damage valuable columns and instruments. These filters are made from 316 stainless steel with PEEK or PTFE connectors and are suitable for use with most solvents. The complete VICI Jour line of stainless-steel filter/spargers includes versions for both analytical and preparative applications.
VICI Jour helium spargers (2 µm versions) offer an inexpensive way to prepare and maintain mobile phases free of dissolved gases. When connected to a regulated supply of helium gas (0-400 ml/min) they effectively remove dissolved oxygen, nitrogen, and other atmospheric gases from the mobile phase.
Advantages of Stainless Steel/Helium Filter/Spargers
- Integrated filter/sparger for convenience
- Ideal for helium sparging
- Three porosities
- Fitting and pipe connectors
|Type 316 Stainless Steel|
Type 316 Stainless Steel
- We recommend using our impermeable tubing to prevent "regassing" of helium-degassed solvents.
- We recommend No-Met Biocompatible Mobile Phase Filters - Low Pressure for sensitive biochromatography applications where metal surfaces may corrode or interact with samples.