- More Info
An outer layer of color-coded PEEK provides easy identification of the ID. A separate but integrally bonded inner layer of natural PEEK ensures that stream contents never come in contact with coloring agents.
An outer layer of color-coded PEEK provides easy identification of the ID, while an inner layer of natural PEEK ensures that stream contents never come in contact with coloring agents.
Statement of Compliance:
All polymers used in the manufacture of VICI Jour tubing are EU CIRS-REACH compliant. Additionally, all colorants used comply with RoHS(Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
Other package sizes and tubing lengths are available
Customized ODs and IDs are available (minimum quantity of 30 meters)
Contact us for more information.
Specifications of Dual-layer PEEK Tubing
- The pressure performance of VICI Jour dual-layer PEEK is equivalent to single-layer tubing:
1/16" OD, IDs from 0.10 to 0.75 mm.
- Dual-layer PEEK ID tolerance of ±0.025 mm (.001") is equivalent to tubing typically sold as premium grade.
- Maximum recommended working temperature of dual-layer PEEK is 100° C (continuous).
PEEK Tubing Tolerances
|Tubing OD||OD (±)||ID (±)|
|360 µm||0.025 mm||0.013 mm|
|1/32"||0.025 mm||0.025 mm|
|1/16"||0.050 mm||0.025 mm|
|1/8"||0.075 mm||0.075 mm|
|1/4"||0.100 mm||0.100 mm|
- Check Chemical Resistance of PEEK and other polymers used in VICI tubing
- Check Pressure Ratings of PEEK tubing
- Tubing ID Volume / Length Conversion Chart
- Learn more about PEEK and other synthetic polymers used in VICI tubing.Properties of Polymers