- More Info
- Spare Parts
VICI Jour manifolds for 1/16" or 1/8" OD tubing 1/4-28 flat-bottomed fitting details are ideal for low-pressure applications. Sold complete with fittings, manifolds are machined from PEEK and are completely inert and biocompatible.
Manifold bodies have 1/4-28 female ports that accept any flanged or flangeless fittings for 1/8" or 1/16" OD tubing.
Choose 0.75 mm bore for applications where a medium flow rate or lower dead volume is required. (Tees with 1.50 mm through-holes are preferred for high flow rate applications.)
Manifolds with either 5 or 9 ports are packaged with the following fittings:
- 5 or 9 PPS flangeless hex-head nuts
- 5 or 9 ETFE inverted ferrules
- 5 or 9 Color-Sleeve adapters
For 1/16" and 1/8" OD tubing, with flangeless connections
Threads: 1/4-28 threads
|Number of Ports||Body Size|
|22.2 mm diameter 17.1 mm thick|
|9 ports||22.2 mm diameter 28.6 mm thick|
Pressure rating: (varies with tubing material and ID)
- Use our impermeable tubing to avoid gas diffusion in the solvent lines.
- While manifolds are typically used with inverted ferrules, collapsible ferrules or flanged connections can also be used.
|Description||Tubing OD||Qty/pkg||Product No.|
|PPS flangeless nuts||1/16"||10||JR-55070-10|
|Inverted ETFE ferrules||1/16"||10||JR-041-10|