- Replacement frits
VICI Jour's stainless steel precolumn filter is based on our well-known in-line filter. Its unique design reduces the number of connections compared to a standard in-line filter, which increases stability and reduces the potential of leakage.
Small-bore sizes (0.15 mm in the nut/body and 0.13 mm in the tubing) guarantee a very small hold-up volume—virtually zero. With minimal dead volume, these precolumn filters are available in four frit porosities.
Advantages of Stainless-steel Ultra-high-pressure Precolumn Filters
- UHPLC (up to 450 bar / 6500 psi for 0.2 micron porosity)
- Minimized hold-up volume
- Four porosity options: 0.2 µm, 0.5 µm, 2 µm, or 5 µm.
- Fewer connections compared to in-line filters reduce the potential for leaks
- Works with 1/16" column connections from all manufacturers
|Body||316 stainless steel|
|Frit||PEEK-encased 316 stainless steel|
- Bore sizes: 0.13 mm bore for tubing, 0.15 mm for nut/body
- 10-32: female for inlet, male for outlet
- Pressure rating with ZN1 nut and ZF1S6 ferrule: 1375 bar ( 20,000 psi)
We recommend 2 µm frits for columns with 5 µm or larger particles, and 0.5 µm frits for smaller particles.
Learn more about VICI Jour Frits
Look up Frit Volume Calculations
|Pore size||Frit volume||Qty/pkg||Product No.|
|0.2 µm||0.11 µL||5||JR-1110-02P-5|
|0.5 µm||0.13 µL||5||JR-1110-05P-5|
|2 µm||0.18 µL||5||JR-1110-2P-5|
|5 µm||0.20 µL||5||JR-1110-5P-5|