- See Also
To meet your application-specific needs, VICI Jour offers thermo-formed tubing in various geometric shapes, made from PEEK or a variety of other polymer materials. We can make straight tubing, spirals, or more complex forms—just define your form and material on a drawing, and we’ll take it from there.
A tubing form will maintain its shape as long as the temperature does not exceed 100°C.
Advantages of VICI Jour Thermo-Formed Tubing
- Available in a PEEK or a variety of polymers
- Provides axial flexibility
- Telephone cable style or customer-specified shapes
Maximum recommended working temperatureof dual-layer PEEK is 100° C (continuous).
Statement of Compliance:
All polymers used in the manufacture of VICI Jour tubing are EU CIRS-REACH compliant. Additionally, all colorants used comply withRoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
Contact us for your local distributor for more information or a price quotation for thermo-formed tubing.
- Look up the Chemical Resistance properties of VICI Jour tubing materials.
- Learn more about different synthetic polymers used in VICI tubing, their performance properties, and typical applications Properties of Polymers
- Tubing ID Volume/Length Conversion Chart